CAPTREE WAS COOL-------BUT GETTING HOT

Reaction score
YA, IT WAS A LITTLE CHILLY BUT THE PARKING TO THE LEFT WAS ALMOST FULL. JOHN, RUSS, CHARLIE AND I SHOWED. LOTS OF "PLASTIC CARS". HOT RODS AS WELL. IT FELT GOOD. CHARLIE BROUGHT HIS TRUCK :p ------BECAUSE HIS VIPER COULD NOT JUMP THE RIVER IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE CAUSED BY A RECENT "TSUNAMI". IF IT IS NOT RAINING OR NO "TSUNAMI" IN THE PATCHOUGIE AREA HOW ABOUT THIS SUNDAY 15TH?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there again if it's decent, always fun in January :crazy: and a good ride down. Yee-Hawwwwwwwwww

PrimeTime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming it's not raining or snowing, I'll be there.

Is it true that tea is being served at the Dzus estate? I'll bring the crackers.

OP
OP
Q
Reaction score
RICHARD!!!! YOU BRING THE CWWACKERS AND I'LL SERVE TEA IN MY TO-TO ;) . BUT "THE HAT" MUST BRING HIS CAR AND I HAVE SEEN HIM IN HIS TO-TO :eek: LETS GET A COUNT SUNDAY AND MAYBE-----JUST MAYBE WE'LL COME BACK TO CAROL'S ESTATE----NOW WHAT DOES SCOTT SAY, "DID YOU HEAR THAT DARLING" AND SERVE UP SOME TEA AND OATMEAL :crazy: . SOCIAL SCURITY DOES'T GO FAR TODAY.

OP
OP
Q
Reaction score
CHARLIE IS GOING TO CALL ME AROUND 9AM TOMORROW AND WE'LL SEE HOW THE :curse: WEATHER IS!!!!! THEY'RE NOT EVEN SAYING "MAYBE SNOW". WHEN I SEE SOME OF YUZ GYZ IN POISEN, I'LL GIVE YUZ MY NUMBER. CHECK BACK HERE AROUND 9:30AM :curse:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's access the situation.
20 degress out.
Snow on ground 2-3 inches.
50 mph howling winds.
Wind chill is in the single digits.

What time is the cruise?? :shocked:

OP
OP
Q
Reaction score
:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: I STILL DON'T FEEL BETTER!!!! ANYWAY------CHARLIE IS COMING TO MY PLACE THIS MORNING AND HE IS GOING TO DO SOME OF HIS MAGIC ON MY REAR RIM. HE IS GOING TO TAKE OUT A SMALL SCRATCH. AROUND 11ish. I'M GOING TO REPLACE THE ALTERNATOR ON MY '51 MERC. www.QTRTURN.COM AND WHILE CHARLIE AND I ARE WORKING TOGETHER WE WILL SING TUNES FROM GREAT HITS LIKE, "MY FAIR LADY" "SOUND OF MUSIC" "OKLAHOMA". I THINK HE SAID THOSE ARE THE TUNES HE HAS SHEET MUSIC FOR. SO, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME OVER TO MY GARAGE AND JOIN US, REPLY AND I'LL GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS. I DON'T KNOW HOW THE ROADS ARE BUT THEY DON'T LOOK TO BAD ON CABLE CHANNEL 61 ON YOUR TV. I LIVE A HALF MILE FROM THE NORTH SIDE OF CAPTREE BRIDGE.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanx for the invite have to go shovel the shop

Bye the way do any of you guys need to store a car or know anyone who does ,I just got a 3000sq ft shop in wBabylon and i'm renting out spaces to store cars
its climate controled neat and clean alarmed

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AND WHILE CHARLIE AND I ARE WORKING TOGETHER WE WILL SING TUNES FROM GREAT HITS LIKE, "MY FAIR LADY" "SOUND OF MUSIC" "OKLAHOMA".

Lotsa rain coming midweek, and moderating temps.
Let's try again on the 22nd.

That is of course if Charlie and Ted won't be busy dancing to show tunes that weekend.

I'm going to try to get that disturbing imagery out of my mind.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AND WHILE CHARLIE AND I ARE WORKING TOGETHER WE WILL SING TUNES FROM GREAT HITS LIKE, "MY FAIR LADY" "SOUND OF MUSIC" "OKLAHOMA".

Lotsa rain coming midweek, and moderating temps.
Let's try again on the 22nd.

That is of course if Charlie and Ted won't be busy dancing to show tunes that weekend.

I'm going to try to get that disturbing imagery out of my mind.

Now that I think of it I should have took a video of when Ted sang
"A Few of My Favorite Things" while dancing around the high horsepower 56 Mercury. I was too busy to sing today as I intently polished out some slight curb rash. (Working in Ted's garage is like working on your car if it was sitting in the middle of your living room.) Have to say Viper ran very well in the snow today. Its tracks straight and floats above snowy conditions. Key is.. do not stop until you get to your final destination. Stopping could be fatal as the front facia becomes a more effective plow than the trucks that the town sends out for removal.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty snappy avatar you have now Charlie.
Looking very good!
Charlie can do some magic on the rims, he's going to take care of my little scuff this spring.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon I'm putting you down for the Tator replacement BBQ event. Uncle Teddy, your going no matter what. Glad your happy with the results.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna be nice Sunday.
See you boyz down there, wear you're long johns.
YeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :2tu: