Car Cover for $35 shipped!?

alexmadison

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with this:

EmpireCovers-Review

$35 shipped. It's strictly for indoor use but my Viper is going to be sitting in a Garage for the next 4-5 months. I know it's silly to skimp so ******* the cover but as long as it keeps dust off of it, it is all I need.

I might be asking for trouble with such a cheap cover but I figure as long as I wash and wax it before I put it on I should be fine. Like I said, it's going to sit in a garage.

The material is like canvas so you definetly only want to use this indoors. It fits alright, I think it's worth $35. It'll do the job!!

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought similar covers for my cars off ebay for around the same price. I agree that they may not be the best but they work great for keeping the dust off the cars in the garage. The big benefit to cheap covers like these is that they are thinner and can usually fit in your washing machine.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a dust cover (indoor) the nylon (parachute type material) is the best or light cotton....some of the others can rub swirls into the paint...or you can use some flannel sheets under the cover...ebay has several....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery