Car cover

Stephen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Guy's

I have been trying a few car covers for my Viper but so far every one lightly scratch the finish. I have a black car and use the cover inside only. Anybody tried Autoform covers ? I ended up using bed sheet, they dont look good but no scratch, as long as the wife dont see it I should be OK.

Attachments

• Copie de Lift 1.jpg
    Copie de Lift 1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 28

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is what i do, go to local paint store and buy a roll of thin clear plastic . Get the 12'wide stuff works great and you can twist one end and tie,around the rear bumper,pull what you need to the front and twist and tie under the front bumper. the cover will fit snug and you will have a easy cover to take off and put on. you and "others" can enjoy looking at without having to pull off some heavy dusty cover.
dust comes right off it and there is no weight to scratch the car. if you get something on the cover.....just wipe off or throw it away and roll out a new cover. it will last you for many years. I don't like covering up my beauties. enjoy them all the time. :D

also...put a piecer of tape on the plastic with R and F over the badges so that you will know where the cover is center and on the correct ends.
and before the Nye sayers. leave cover off till car has cooled and there is plenty of air circulation from the sides as the cover is held out away from car by the mirrors and the plastic comes down to the middle of the rims. There is NO breathing problems .if you want a photo let me know.

Last edited: