Car detailing in Houston

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you guys take your cars to get detailed? I am looking for a place to get the inside cleaned and shampooed. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
J

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, that sure is nice of you to offer to do my car along with yours. Everyone always talks about your kindness, glad to see it is true.:lmao:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you guys take your cars to get detailed? I am looking for a place to get the inside cleaned and shampooed. Any suggestions?
I do my own but Bubbles car detail on FM 1960 does a good job inc. clay bar and Zymol. There are several too in the Spring area via google search.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, that sure is nice of you to offer to do my car along with yours. Everyone always talks about your kindness, glad to see it is true.:lmao:
Catch me on the right weekend and we could do it over some beers. I use a combo of Adam's and griot's products. I'll need to pick up some new pads if you want to use the orbital on the car though. :rolaugh:

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I see you're already in contact with one of the locals, he should be able to hook you up.

OP
OP
J

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Catch me on the right weekend and we could do it over some beers. I use a combo of Adam's and griot's products. I'll need to pick up some new pads if you want to use the orbital on the car though. :rolaugh:

I already have the pads and the orbital, but have never used it. It has been to hot for me to get out there and give it a try. When it cools off I could use some pointers since it would be my first time. I will even provide the beer. :D

My reason for using a detailer this time is because I want the carpets cleaned and I don't have a clue what to use or have the time.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will even provide the beer. :D
My reason for using a detailer this time is because I want the carpets cleaned and I don't have a clue what to use or have the time.

Do you have any stains or just looking to freshen it up? I have some great stuff for the carpet. As for time, I feel you there.

OP
OP
J

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just trying to freshen up. You will have to let me know what you use.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456