car show ideas?

jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of guys where I work are trying to organize a car show for employees. There are cars of all sorts here, M5s, M3s, Porsches, various 70's era camaros, several corvettes of all vintages, a single viper (mine), drag-strip type mustangs, etc. Along with that are an assortment of nice bikes: Harleys, American Eagle, American Iron Horse, Titans, etc. The company is going to support some of the show so it should be fun for employees to enjoy.

Has anybody done this and what seems to work out as far as categories, voting, prizes, etc? I never have taken my car to a car show of this nature, so I do not how these things really work out.

Some people have suggested that we break it up along years, i.e. 70's, 80's, etc. Since the voting is going to be done strictly by other employee attendees, everyone will have their own criteria for what they like. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I can help you. Give me a call at 732-531-4600.

The NJ region VCA has successfully developed an annual Charity Car Show that answers all of your questions. I'd be glad to give you the info!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang