Car value when changing wheel color

viperscott

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gee, I have an 03 with stock wheels and they could use re-finishing. I wonder if someone could do that to the Gen 3 stock wheels? Where I could take them in Illinois?

wheels america from Elk Grove Village do great job

OP
OP
S

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do the tires need to be removed before the rims are re-done?

I thought for sure they would have for mine. But when i asked he said all he did was let the air out of the tires and move the tire down a bit on the rim. Then he striped of all the scratches and curb rash. And some how blend the chrome and clear together to make everything fresh. I'm not sure how he did it exactly but I like it. His policy there is if you dont like the outcome you dont pay. And he said in 32 years of buisiness he never had a customer not pay.

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought for sure they would have for mine. But when i asked he said all he did was let the air out of the tires and move the tire down a bit on the rim. Then he striped of all the scratches and curb rash. And some how blend the chrome and clear together to make everything fresh. I'm not sure how he did it exactly but I like it. His policy there is if you dont like the outcome you dont pay. And he said in 32 years of buisiness he never had a customer not pay.

Sweet! Much easier w/o removing the tires. Does anyone know of a place down here in TX that they would recommend?