Carbon Fiber Dash Center Stack

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
At VOI 8, one of the venders had a Viper with a carbon fiber center stack. Looked very good. Was to be available last fall.

Who was it?

OP
OP
George Farris

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thought that is who it was. Couldn't find product on their web site.

On top of things as usual, Thankx, Chris.

3wide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, these parts are Mopar Accessories and are OEM parts with a hydrographic film applied to them. There is no trade in required (cores) so if you wish to install your original components at a later date, you still have them.
Part Number is 82208992 and they are in stock. MSRP $395.00.

Mach500

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 3wide,

How certain are you about the information you posted? Does this part number and MSRP belong to the actual product pictured above? I ask because a vendor told me that Mopar never followed through with manufacturing of these dash center stack they showed at VOI-8. Can you provide more information? Thanks in advance.

Soo.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he (or she) is dead on, and I found it on the Mopar site too! Not easy to navigate, but here is how you get there:

Go to http://www.mopar.com/

Click on Dodge Accessories

Click on "Viper" in the drop down menu, and then "go"

Don't see it? Of course not. Click on "Shop for other Dodge Accessories" on the left

NOW you finally get some SRT-specific stuff. Click on "Interior Accessories"

Now click on "Interior Appliques"

TA DA!! It only took Mapquest to find it, but at least we did. It says:

Part #82208992 - 2 piece kit consisting of OE center dash bezel and console bezel with a Carbon Fiber Hydrographic finish - $395.00

Thanks 3wide!

Mach500

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chris!
As usual, the viper community can rely on you for accurate, useful, and (often) entertaining posts.

Soo.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an extra center stack carbon fiber overlay I purchased from a vendor that used to advertise on this board.
I looks pretty good, but used adhesive to stick to OEM panel. Cannot be removed. If you goof it up you must buy a new panel from Dodge.
I really like the way it dressed up the dash.
If anyone wants it...$100 + UPS

viperrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received the Mopar two piece kit. Took about an hour to install and looks awesome, far better than the "stick on" kit I had on my RT/10!

3wide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 3wide,

How certain are you about the information you posted? Does this part number and MSRP belong to the actual product pictured above? I ask because a vendor told me that Mopar never followed through with manufacturing of these dash center stack they showed at VOI-8. Can you provide more information? Thanks in advance.

Soo.

Soo,

I am very certain that these parts are available. There are 35 kits in inventory. Have your dealer order you a set. P/N 82208992.

Take care,

3Wide

Mach500

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again 3wide and Chris!

I received it yesterday from Woodhouse and installed it. Looks fantastic! Just like the picture Chris posted above, except I've added MGW trimmings for enhanced look.

By the way, some of the vendors will try to sell you some other version for $450 (with core trade-in); I got 10% discount on $395 MSRP from Woodhouse. Thanks Nancy!

Soo.

TOPGON

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I noticed the MOPAR description says applied with 3M adhesive. This is a request to inquire what needs to be done to install this center stack it looks incredible. Thx in advance.

3wide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Carbon Fiber, Center Stack and Shift Console bezels are attached with the same fastening system as the OE ones. No 3M tape is used. The Mopar Website has a generic statement in the description.

3wide

3wide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to remove the console bezel first and then the center stack bezel. Use a trim stick when prying up the console bezel. It's an easy install...I installed the one at VOI 8 with no problems.

3wide

TOPGON

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This sounds a little "anal" anyone know if the Mamba badge on the center console can be removed and transferred

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang