CARBON FIBER TONNEAU COVERS - FITS IN THE TRUNK - AVAILABLE NOW! GROUP BUY!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOW AVAILABLE IN PAINTABLE CARBON FIBER

FLAT TONNEAU COVERS THAT FIT IN THE TRUNK

Quite a few months ago we released our flat tonneau cover for SRT 10 and it was quite a success with the help of Chris Marshall modelling our first piece for us. We now have version that breaks apart and fit into the SRT10 trunk.

We ahev a special group buy price for these units at $650.00 each for the first 25 buyers. Yes $650 for CARBON FIBER and it is paintable if you prefer the painted look.

PM or email me or call MIke at 1-877-486-4461 ext 27 to order,

Here are some pics

3992DSC01142-med.JPG

3992DSC01141-med.JPG

3992DSC01140-med.JPG

3992DSC01139-med.JPG

3992DSC01135-med.JPG

3992DSC01134-med.JPG

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!! :eek: :eek: Looks very good and looks like the sides are molded a little different too. Congrats on another GREAT product!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are a lot of guys on here using their cover to cover the top while out for a drive?? I don't even bother using my leather cover but this product does look great especailly if it was painted red to match the car!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DW,

The side pieces are fit together with the center piece in 3 different ways to prevent movement and to last a lifetime, we tested numerous methods and found most to be adequate, but found that combining all gave the best results.

SRTRICKY,

You are right, these look great in the paint color of the car, they give the car a factory finished look when done.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i can't see what it looks like because the pictures look like crap! The pic in the trunk looks great but you cant tell with it on the car, need better pic. I don't use the factory one because it doesn't look all that good.
Max

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Available at PartsRack as well!

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Fridays, not Mondays, if you call Jon on Monday, do so at your own risk!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Available at PartsRack as well! Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Fridays, not Mondays, if you call Jon on Monday, do so at your own risk!

ORDER SAT-SUN-MONDAYS by EMAIL !

It would look GREAT / BEST on WHITE or SILVER, then BLACK.
PartsRack's Inaugural Sale probably wont need a dreaded 'grump buy', er, GROUP buy....

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a white Mamba one of these would look GREAT! I have no acces to a white Mamba in order to show you a pic though. Order one and if you don't like it we have a very good full money back return policy!

Thanks

Steve

SRTdownunder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS-R -001

Is there anything you can do with your old model tunneau cover to modify it so that it would be like this new one. I have a old one and would like it to fit in the trunk like your new model.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960