Caterpiller Autocross This Weekend - May 16th

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our next autocross is this weekend on Saturday. We'll be in Pontiac, IL tearing it up! This is a very comfortable venue for us and always a favorite.

This autocross will be first gear only. It's of course open to men and women. Helmets will be required. (as per my email, if you need a helmet - use Motorcycle helmets and Motorcycle helmet - Helmet City).

Event is rain or shine. Plan to arrive after 8:00am to check-in. Driver's meeting at 8:40am.

For detailed information just clock this link for the write up: http://www.illinoisvipers.com/documents/2009/5-16-09 Caterpillar Autocross.pdf.

You can also visit the performance driving section of the IL club website: The Pit: Racing Events: Event Information (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region).

See you there!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had these visions of BIG YELLOW CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY flattening cones............

AR... Send me the pedigree of your top 3 X-er MEMBERS (non officers) and Ill send em sumpthin neat!

1) Howie
2)
3)

JonB

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex, just got my new helmet in the mail yesterday...I'm all ready to go for Saturday!

Kristina ordered hers too, but they were backordered on the one she wanted so it'll be a few weeks. She'll have to borrow... Hey, what size are you? ;.)

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kristina ordered hers too, but they were backordered on the one she wanted so it'll be a few weeks. She'll have to borrow... Hey, what size are you? ;.)

I went with a small from Bell on the motorcycle chart. It fits pretty tight, I coulda probably used a medium, but it will work well. Kristina can borrow it if it fits her!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude