Chad aka GCHDEALER gets a$$ handed to him by LS1 vette video!!!

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$hitting already. I wasn't driving though and Mike did not want to waste my clutch, the carpet mat was rolled up under the go pedal, and how many more more excus do you want. Adam when's the DLM gonna arrive!

Chad

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Chad, Tom from Tennessee. Did you ever get that car lowered? I couldn't tell from the video. Same front tires, or new ones? BTW, it didn't look like the Viper was really getting on it.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad hit that rematch and show that vette that its just a vette lol.

Eventho all that happend the viper dident look like it lost badly at least as far as i can see.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the end of the video it looked like Chad's car won because I saw it's brake lights earlier than the vette's :confused: ??????

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg
1882lol.jpg

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad, Tom from Tennessee. Did you ever get that car lowered? I couldn't tell from the video. Same front tires, or new ones? BTW, it didn't look like the Viper was really getting on it.
Hey Tom,
I have the springs but still have not installed them yet. How are you doing?
Chad

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before my mods I once lost to a heads/cam/DRs C5 Corvette at the track. I got a better ET, but he cut a better light and won the run.

Thanks for the video. I'm looking forward to seeing the rematch, as it looked close. :2tu: