Challenger

Reaction score
We have been talking with Paxton/Vortech and they now have 2 Challengers in house finalizing the calibration and fitments of their S/C system. They are very close to completion and I will be seeing the first kits here hopefully in the next couple weeks.

Corsa is also finalizing a catback system along with Kooks headers for the Challenger we hope to see very soon also. I have a half dozen Challenger buyers waiting for these on new cars we are selling. If you want any info or to be contacted when these things arrive please Email me and I will be sure to let you know.

We will be testing each item before selling to insure you what you can realistically expect from them.;)

Thanks,:drive:

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just had to post this, Dammm you :D. I got a Challenger last night. Post results with what your playing with.

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
We have the Procharger done and are doing the Vortech this week. The ProCharger went well and we got 140hp increase at the wheels including the 15 RWHP we gained from just the Corsa cat back!

The total RWHP went from 352 to 496! that's 621 at the crank. The car was a 1800 mile SRT8 Challenger auto and it is a burnout BEAST. Indicated 0-60 went from 5.5 to 4.9 with little or no traction. We were very pleased with the outcome and with the Procharger people.

You must be registered for see images

Any updates, Mark? Dying to hear the results, upside HP and torque.

Thanks,
Rob

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pictures Mark, are the vice grips an option or standard??:rolaugh:

Seriously though, I see you are using a 20% driveline loss for the automatic. Wow! Do you know what is being accepted as loss in the 6-speed cars??

Impressive numbers, I bet you sell a couple of those.:2tu:

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
John,

Every dyno and operator has different settings. The auto may be 1.3-1.2 but the dyno is calibrated SAE and the stock crank numbers were right on target. I know some like the jacked up wheel numbers but in reality there is a little more loss than most think.

The Vise Grips are an option in chrome or SS :lmao:

Nice pictures Mark, are the vice grips an option or standard??:rolaugh:

Seriously though, I see you are using a 20% drive line loss for the automatic. Wow! Do you know what is being accepted as loss in the 6-speed cars??

Impressive numbers, I bet you sell a couple of those.:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOWWWWW!!! That's quite impressive, Mark!~! :omg:To think of all the various work you guys do there just boggles my mind~!! :2tu:You also have a DYNO right there??? LOVE the Corsa cat-back! My favorite exhaust! GREAT job...I'm sure these are already sold! :headbang: ~juli

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Thanks Juli,

We have 6 of the Challenger kits pre sold and in the shop now. We see a big market in this Challenger and the cult following is almost like the Viper community. The power per dollar is also a great value just as it is for a S/C Viper and that is why we believe in them so much. We do not have an on site dyno. :mad: I have been working on that one for a while now but we do have a very good Mustang Dyno we use in Omaha. We trailer every car in and back 25 miles when we do power work. We think it is very worthwhile when dealing with these systems to insure everything is in order before we ship anything. There are some that will tell you they can do all the tuning on the road but we do not like to put the miles on or risk damage to the cars.

WOWWWWW!!! That's quite impressive, Mark!~! :omg:To think of all the various work you guys do there just boggles my mind~!! :2tu:You also have a DYNO right there??? LOVE the Corsa cat-back! My favorite exhaust! GREAT job...I'm sure these are already sold! :headbang: ~juli

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I started a different thread about this, but I'm going to bring it up here again. What's the deal with the Drag Pack cars. When are they going to be available?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine