Changing to chrome nameplates but I have a dilemma..

SHADOW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black '94 - when I get my hood finished, I am going to switch from the stock 'quartz' color from '94 to chrome from '99 to match my HRE's. I already ordered from Chuck. He said the didn't make chrome for the rear logos - should I get the 'bright silver' which Dodge does make for rear to come close to matching the chrome on the side? What have you guys done? Or would you leave the rear as is? I am only gettting OEM bec. I heard the aftermarket ones are not as good as OEM? Please help ...

Dave.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the very least, do the bright silver. It looks great on the darker colored cars. ZAF made mine on the rear and VenomBlue550 can make them too.
4624DSC00107-med.JPG

Un'sidepiper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine from chrome ones from Venomblue550 also ( R&J Distributing Co. ) I think they look great and would not hesitate to get them again, quality - size - shape - font is all the same but the price is much less, all four for about $150 if I remember right!

R&J - 716-479-6009
[email protected]

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put chrome ones on the rear and decided that I didn't like them, changed back, my opinion keep the rear stock.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for some chrome viper rt/10 namplates, where is the best place to buy them, I saw them for like 91 bucks EACH. Thats freaking expensive as hell. Does R&J distributing make them?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the chrome side emblems, but I kind of like the black on the rear of my car. Goes nicely with the black MGW frame. :2tu: :2tu:

1882P5280123.JPG

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Red 98 GTS w/silver Stripes. I ordered Chrome for the sides and the bright Silver for the rear from Chuck a couple of years ago. Personally I like it! I like the idea of keeping factory decals on the car instead of aftermarket.

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rx vipr, baby's got back... luv her from behind. those exhaust tips rock. looks similar to mine. i like how yours looks w/ silver emblems, not sure if its for me though.

92791-med.jpg

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
charlesj: I want my baby back.. baby back.. :2tu:
Even white boys got to shout- baby got back!!!
Sir Mix-A-Lot would be proud of that b/w ***!

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
go with bright silver or white pearl, they stand out better on black viper and blue viper...