Charity Event in Southern California

DMC94

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
For the past six years there has been a fundraising event for reasearch against Prostate Cancer called Cruisin' for a Cure. The event is now held at the Orange County Fairgrounds and between the 3000 vehicles, vendors (great for we die-cast fans and others) sound stage and cruisin route around the grounds - the ENTIRE site is filled. How many events can you literally see dozens of tricked out PT Cruisers, Mustangs, Vettes, Willys (!), etc? The past few years the number of Vipers has gone from over a dozen to a small hadful this past event (2005). This is a plea to have a better turnout for the next event. Please check out the following website http://www.cruisinforacure.com/ for info and past photos. I just hope we have more Vipers this year than Deloreans (!!)

93Cobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to this car show about 2 years ago and it was great. Allot of cars of all types. When I went there must have been about 10 Vipers and atleast 5-6 times more Vettes. Anyway, what not go for a good cause and support at the same time.

:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery