Charleston, SC Car Show - Dec. 5-7

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big car show in Charleston, SC Car Show on Dec. 5-7 held by Hot Rods - Everything From Cars, Bikes, Accessories, Decals & More at www.boonehallplantation.com! Here's the message we received about it:

Hello!
My name is Gregg Holloway and I am the owner of Cripple Dog Hot Rods with offices in Charleston, S.C. & Jacksonville, FL. I would like to invite you and your club members to enter your cars in this years’ Carolina Open Car Classic & Hot Rod Run at Boone Hall Plantation (www.boonehallplantation.com) in Charleston, S.C. Last year was our inaugural show and it was a huge success with over 600 entries and 8,000 attendees! This year we expect well over 1000 show vehicles and upwards of 10,000 attendees! And don’t forget the wife & kids. There will be the “Fun Zone” for the kids with plenty of planned & supervised activities, Mickey Mouse Theatre playing non-stop videos of the old classic cartoons & movies, the “Ladies Oasis” where the ladies can stop by for a massage, manicure or pedicure, “Little Talladega” speedway where you can race 1/24 scale slot cars on our 36’ track, visit with NASCAR great Ernie Irvan, attend the “Southern Belle” contest where the most lovely ladies in the south will compete for the coveted title of “Miss Carolina Classic, 2008”, and much, much more!
There will also be top name live entertainment all weekend.
We have 3 days & 2 nights of fun & excitement planned around a world class Classic Car show with classes for everyone and custom made trophies. The 17 “Best Of” Class winners will be engraved on the main trophy and displayed year round at Boone Hall Plantation!
We have secured 10 host hotels within a 10 minute drive of the plantation.
Please take a moment and view the video at www.crippledog.com for complete information on this years show as well as footage from last year. You may also register your vehicle online or call us at 904-529-2009 or 843-345-1973. If your club plans to attend, please contact me as early as possible and I will save space for you to park together.
Hoping to see you there!
Best Regards,

Gregg Holloway
Cripple Dog Hot Rods
Charleston, SC
Jacksonville, FL
904-529-2009 Tel
904-529-2011 Fax
843-345-1973 Cell
[email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics