Charlotte, NC

Reaction score
Here!!! Spartanburg, SC...not too far away! I don't mind traveling for fun either. Just got back from FL to hang out with the Crazies...and Sean Roe (don't know if he wants to be labeled YET).

shoot me an e-mail.

Scott

venemous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY Guys , Im a new owner of a generation 1 car . I live in the heart of charlotte and would love to get together with some viper owners !!!

venemous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelvin, congratulations on your first child !!Will he be the proud owner of your viper someday ?
John

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hope you guys are all driving down to Wilmington to D & E Dodge. Tom Sessions works there and he is without a doubt one of the best Viper Techs in the country. Absolutely loves Vipers, and treats them like they are his own!!!!!!!!!!!

venemous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill , thanks for the advice on tom session . Kelvin im looking for hardtop for also (BUBBLE TOP). what type are you looking found any good deals ?? They seem to be hard to come by in the used market.its a little more money than I would rather spend but I am thinking of getting AUTOFORM its got those post pillars built in which will make it bigger , but it looks awesome!!
John

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Brendan and Kelvin are NC-VCA members, are you other folks? We have several folks in Charlotte, WInston-Salem, Raleigh, etc. Join the VCA today. Send me an email with your address and I can send you an application. Get the most out of your Viper - join the NC-VCA now!

jeremypittman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right next door to ya! Shelby N.C

94 Rt/10
Red Trimmed in Yellow
Not to conspicuous (yeah right)
Jeremy Pittman

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
If you're looking for a hardtop...check the classifieds on this website, as I know one of my NJ members is selling one if his extra's off his '94 (and also selling his pristine black 3,500 mile '94 RT/10 as well). Don't worry...he's still in the fold...just upgrading.

venemous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeremy, hey RED/YELLOW was your car for sale in the auto trader a few months ago from SHELBY NC?
I saw a 94 i think , do you know the guy im talking about if its not you?
John

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather