CHEAP horsepower on ebay, btr nitrous kit with no reserve

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should at least post the dyno #'s and the mods to the car so people can judge if that is the kind of power they are expecting.

wesman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Was wondering why the sudden interest...made me pay way more....almost bought a used one here for $1k so ti's not so bad.

I still don't understand the early bidding by people , noticed it's much worse since I've been buying Viper parts. I saw a VEC 1 go from like $100 to $275 in the last three hours, long before the last minute rush.

--wes

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was wondering why the sudden interest...made me pay way more....almost bought a used one here for $1k so ti's not so bad.

I still don't understand the early bidding by people , noticed it's much worse since I've been buying Viper parts. I saw a VEC 1 go from like $100 to $275 in the last three hours, long before the last minute rush.

--wes

You stole it and your complaining ;)

In my case, I wasn't really interested but I was definately going to make sure it wasn't a give away. Your saying everybody should wait until the last minute ?? What about someone that is away from the computer the last 5 or so hours....you just have to put your bid in at your max and hope for the best.

OP
OP
P

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after ihm taking two weeks to pay and never responding to my emails this piece of [******] has reported me to the fbi for internet fraud because i didnt get it shipped out as fast as he had hoped. even though i sent him emails with the reason why it hadnt shipped yet he took it upon himself to cancel the paypal transaction and report me to 3 agencies, so heres to you wesman, you [******] piece of [******]

nitrous back on the market and i lost my local offers phone number, ill sell it for what wes paid, 688 shipped.

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt I sent you an email at 9:30am this morning, local pickup.. I'm 30 min from Winter Haven.

Adam