Check out the www. vipermagazine.com Web site

vipermag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to invite everyone to check out our improved vipermagazine.com Web site. We've updated the site with new information regarding back issues, subscriptions and advertising. We'll be adding even more information from the magazine in months to come.

As with VIPER Magazine itself, we're always trying to improve the content and appearance of our products. Of course, we also welcome your feedback (both positive and negative) as that gives us the opportunity to make the magazine and Web site even better.

Thanks for all of your help and support, and let us know you think.

Mark Giannotta
Editor
VIPER Magazine

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am running in circles for weeks now! Getting the latest issue. Emails fly across the Atlantic - to no effect!
Kim? Can you hear me?

rsviper94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the web site be updated on a regular basis or will it be late all of the time like your magazine is? I did not renew this year because I never got the magazine on time it was ALWAYS late and I mean really late. :rolleyes:

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the "new" website police the crappy mailing list that changes constantly?????? I get an issue, then I don't,,,,, I get an issue, then I don't :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang