Check this awesome video thru Paris streets!!

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
repost... still cool vid though

...although this thread belongs in Driven or the Pit.
Yes it probably is a repost as are many others, but I hope nubies will enjoy it. And if it was posted in Pit someone else would probably say it needs to be else where.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
repost... still cool vid though

...although this thread belongs in Driven or the Pit.
Yes it probably is a repost as are many others, but I hope nubies will enjoy it. And if it was posted in Pit someone else would probably say it needs to be else where.

I seriously doubt it. What IS obvious is that this has nothing to do with Vipers. :bonker:

No big deal though. If misposting was a crime, most of us would be in jail by now... me included. :D

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What an idiot. I saw him run several red lights and noticed at least one bicyclist on the street. It's frightening to think that I'll be sharing the same Paris streets in August on my bike with morons like these running loose.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RoadiJeffi, that movie is 31 years old - you should be safe!

LOL

But, nowadays the average driver behaves like Lelouch back in the 70's...

Even more LOL

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This short film wasn't really considered "real", was it? The Wikipedia article says it was a Mercedes and the sound was later dubbed in, which I can see but it couldn't have been filmed while the car was travelling at a high speed.

I call BS on this actually happening anywhere near the "high speed". At one point there was a pedestrian (around 5:49) that the driver was heading straight for (even if the tire squealing was dubbed in). If that driver was going fast, the pedestrian would have either high-tailed it out of there or at least shake a fist (or other related gesture) and sworn at the guy. The pedestrian didn't even slow down his pace of walking.

I would imagine at that hour, all lights would be blinking red anyway.

Santo

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog