Check this car out!!!!

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just searching Ebay like I do almost every day and fell in love with this car. I love old mopars almost as much as I do Vipers. If I had the money I would be all over it but unfortunately I don't. This would make one of you guys who have more discretionary income then I do an awesome toy. Just take a look at this engineering marvel. COMPLETE Viper interior, viper suspension, along with the drive train all wrapped up around a 70 CUDA Convertible. Someone get this to put in their stable alongside their "real viper"...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6409&item=4518553908&rd=1

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone needs to check their facts before wrighting up an ad.

"The car utilizes almost every item from the 1998 Dodge ACR donor viper."

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This looks like the one at the SEMA show. If it is, it's even better in person. Fantastic workmanship.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car scks ass. He fcken ruined the entire car by putting a Viper motor in it.Now it would be nice to see a nice 440-6pac like mine or a small block 340.What the hell is that about? The dash looks cheezy.That car is old school.Why go out and ruine a nice piece of machine by butchering the car up.Dck *** also has a big attitude.

OP
OP
G

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess thats whats makes this world go around. One mans junk is another mans treasure...I personally think it is cool to have modern day technology in old school muscle.
JMHO

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing this picture make me wonder what it would take to put the SRT10 interior in a GTS....Any car that has a Viper engine is :cool: especially an old school musclecar...

You must be registered for see images attach

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$105k, and the reserve is not met? You gotta be kidding..

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen this car and it is outstanding. Here are a couple more shots of it:

6594ViperCuda2-med.jpg

A bit washed out, but great Paxton install --

6594ViperCuda1-med.jpg

Bandit is right, the workmanship is absolutely first class. Whether you'd do that to a 'cuda or not, you've got to admire his handiwork. It sounds really sweet when it runs. It will be interesting to see what it goes for. The BJ Auction would be an entertaining venue to see it in. :headbang: :headbang:

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car scks ass. He fcken ruined the entire car by putting a Viper motor in it.Now it would be nice to see a nice 440-6pac like mine or a small block 340.What the hell is that about? The dash looks cheezy.That car is old school.Why go out and ruine a nice piece of machine by butchering the car up.Dck *** also has a big attitude.

I agree 100% what an abortion of 2 nice cars!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine