Check this out.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prime example of why not to give your kids high performance cars. What were their parents thinking?

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You morons, those weren't driven by kids, they took those pics right off of wrecked exotics and cobbled up some lame story.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< You morons, those weren't driven by kids, they took those pics right off of wrecked exotics and cobbled up some lame story. >>

BINGO. those pics are old and have floated around the net for a long time. it is your classic "fish story".

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if the story if a fake, The enzo valued at $2 mil? I thought list was like $652 K plus ferrari premium? is there really a 1.3 mil premium? Very painful to look at those picks at least its not a Viper

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morons? A little harsh. If I was to just read that I would have thought the same thing. There ARE way to many rich dads out there with thier heads up thier a*s who DO buy teenagers HP cars or let them use HP cars and more often than not, something bad comes out of it. Not so far off base to beleive that article.

As for the # of kids vs. seats? Come on.....if I was 17, I'd find a way to squeeze into that car.

AC

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hence......morons......albeit rich ones at that!
LOL!!!!

As for the # of kids vs. seats? Come on.....if I was 17, I'd find a way to squeeze into that car.

AC

red98RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An acquaintance of mine thought it would be a good idea to buy his 18yo son a nice GenI. He totalled it in less than a week but driver had no serious injuries. Made me sick. :(

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to wreckedexotics.com, the Enzo was driven by someone's SON. Doesnt mention age or what happened though. No mention of a Lamborghini being involved at all. Kinda blows this story out of the water.

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car:
2004 Ferrari Enzo
Description:
41 year old driver was killed after losing control of his Enzo at 150 MPH. The impact was so great that it tore the car into several pieces. Locals reported having seen and heard an Enzo being driven very hard the day before. Most likely it was the same car. Accident happened on October 30th, 2005.

It sometimes takes a tragedy like this to realize how dangerous reckless driving is. This driver, who was able to afford a 1 million dollar car, lost his life to a careless decision.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car:
2004 Ferrari Enzo
Description:
41 year old driver was killed after losing control of his Enzo at 150 MPH. The impact was so great that it tore the car into several pieces. Locals reported having seen and heard an Enzo being driven very hard the day before. Most likely it was the same car. Accident happened on October 30th, 2005.

It sometimes takes a tragedy like this to realize how dangerous reckless driving is. This driver, who was able to afford a 1 million dollar car, lost his life to a careless decision.

NOT the same Enzo. The Enzo from the link above has been around the net for a while now. The article you've posted above happened just a few days ago and the pics are posted in the 'Snake Pit Grill' section of this site.

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol...so girls were driving each car...and a total of 3 male passengers for the two cars. Hmm...only 2 passenger seat...doubt 2 dudes were sitting on each other while a girl raced the car.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The enzo was wrecked right here in Sunny Tampa Florida on the leroy selmon expressway. Owner of Lazy Days RVs.

That's what I was thinking too. The car, the surroundings look very similar to the pics we saw of the Lazy Days RV owner.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Didn't that car appear in a magazine test? I think it was Motor Trend, where they took a Ford GT, Porsche GT, and an Enzo to the AZ proving grounds. The Enzo had an ad for his business on the windshield.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang