Checking in after a couple of years...

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted to say hello to a lot of old friends I see here on the board and many new ones that have come in since I collected a lesser vehicle in the radiator of my GTS a couple of years back.

Are these the good old days or what? Superchargers and blowers, tuners everywhere, more vendors than could have ever fit in the first handful of VOI's, the VRL going strong, CC's for sale, racing GTS's for under $50k. When I got on this board in '96 this was all fantasy, $10k got you a hundred questionable horsepower and beyond that there wasn't a whole lot. Prices on mods are half and less of what they were and there is so much to choose from. The venerable JonB, Frank Parise, Nadine UK et al are still going strong and the ranks of the Viper nation have swelled behind them. Outstanding!

I can't describe what it is like to watch from the sidelines, everytime one of those bad boys slithers by it's like the first time I saw one. If fortune smiles I'll be joining you at VOI8 in Dallas. If fortune goes to the bar and is overserved maybe I'll even be in my old car. Till then best regards to all.

Paul

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wanted to say hello to a lot of old friends I see here on the board and many new ones that have come in since I collected a lesser vehicle in the radiator of my GTS a couple of years back......The venerable JonB, Frank Parise, Nadine UK et al are still going strong and the ranks of the Viper nation have swelled behind them. Outstanding! ....If fortune smiles I'll be joining you at VOI8 in Dallas. Paul

Paul, does 'venerable' mean OLD?!

Welcome back, and hope to see you and your Snake at VOI

OP
OP
P

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Paul, How you doin. I'll come by and park in your drive just to get you hooked again.

Heck Phil, everytime you pass me I'm hooked. I hear you rumbling down the street and I can't help but grin as you chirp your tires through the school zone :cool: .

JonB, does venerable mean old? Not in your case buddy, maybe "classic". Venerable means worthy of respect, from the Latin root Veneratus which means "He's the guy that got the first factory GTS delivery", no doubt related to "venom" somewhere down the line. Great to talk to you this a.m., you were one of the guys that really helped this newbie out back in the day. I see you haven't lost your touch.

Cheers gentlemen!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960