Chicago AREA People... Lets go drag racing!!

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will meet you guys at the track. Its completely out of my way to go to ******* first.

So see you guys at the opening gate!!

Weather reports keep getting better, chance of rain is dropping out of sight quickly !!

c u there !!

Jon

GeneralLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! Weather is looking better and everything is still a go. Just remember to tell them at the gate that your with the SRT club. Ill be at ******* around 8 tomorrow.

:drive:

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great runs Jon! I believe you were the fastest one with the SRT club:2tu: I had fun watching:mad: since they wouldn't let my Gen 1 race without windows or window nets.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, they told me I was the fastest guy in SRT Club that day ... thats a pretty good feeling :)

That ***** that they wouldnt let you run the rt!! Those ********!

Hope you had a good time at least !

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a GREAT time !! I hit 10's !!!!!
I told you that you would do it! of course not without my Expert knowledge and technique I taught you;), I'm sorry I couldnt make it, maybe if you have time this week we can meet up, I'm putting the car away om the 31's, so its coming to an end. When I got home from the Bodybuilding show I went on the computer, to see if anybody put any Video up yet,in YOUTUBE there wasnt anything, but I did find a guy on there, who in every video he posted plugged some website and a fourthcoming DVD that shows how to get a "stock"C6Z06 into the 10's The person claimes its for only vettes so it might not work for you, but most of the kids on YOUTUBE dont even have cars, so I dont know what he is thinking trying to collect money from kids, maybe you should check it out , it may help you:lmao: just type his nickname and the kind of car he drives in the search area and his marketing adds(I mean videos), are all over. I thought YouTube was to share Video, not to scam people out of money? this guy is trying hard. I just dont understand that having so many charts, graphs, with all the exact data DA, everything, that is so scientific, when someone asks Dyno #'s this person turns very un-scientific and without any proof , states the car makes "around" 450RWHP at what rpm I ask? to trap 130 you need about 600HP, I guess the laws of physics dont apply to that particular corvette.

GeneralLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New PB for me...

11.7 @ 122

My previous best was 12.1 @ 118

I think its safe to assume that I just had a bad dyno recently when it told me I only gained 6 HP from my headers/exhaust and TBs..... :2tu:

4 MPH and 4 tenths is a good gain for 6 hp.....;)

And thanks all of you for coming! I hope you hada good time and you are always welcome at any events we have.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And thanks all of you for coming! I hope you hada good time and you are always welcome at any events we have.

So any photos from the event? I am guessing you guys have your own message forum? Whats the link? Any threads on activity on your forum? Just curious, I enjoyed chatting with a lot of those folks, and probably would jump over to that forum to chat a bit.

Thanks!

Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viperkim