Chicago Motor Cars sued for over $50,000.00 for ripping off a customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidbates65

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.dbec.us/SL600/Chicago_Motor_Cars_Law_Suit_1.pdf
Watch out for this dealership unless you want to throw your money away. Check out this lawsuit from Dupage Courthouse; it just shows that these aren't just little games these guys are playing to sell cars, they are deliberately out to rip you off. It certainly wan't an accident that VIN #s didn't match. I wonder what part of the car only had 29000 miles, since the engine had 89000. Not to mention, the car was advertised as not being involved in any accidents. Hmmm, then why would there be a salvage title assigned? This is not an oversight, this was intentional! There is no way they did not know the history of the car prior to purchasing it themselves and reselling. To think, not only is this company still in business, but the owner/salesman that sold this car is still in charge. I'm not sure how anybody would feel comfortable enough to buy a car from them.

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been watching those guys buy advertised damaged cars on eBay and then reselling them, with no disclosure of the previous damage. They are not alone however, as I have seen a few eBay brokers do this. They also add about $10,000 to the price they paid... I would only buy from a Private Seller or a Dodge Dealer, and also get it inspected FIRST.

Thanks for the link. I had called these guys once and got a really bad vibe.

Derek

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.dbec.us/SL600/Chicago_Motor_Cars_Law_Suit_1.pdf
Watch out for this dealership unless you want to throw your money away. Check out this lawsuit from Dupage Courthouse; it just shows that these aren't just little games these guys are playing to sell cars, they are deliberately out to rip you off. It certainly wan't an accident that VIN #s didn't match. I wonder what part of the car only had 29000 miles, since the engine had 89000. Not to mention, the car was advertised as not being involved in any accidents. Hmmm, then why would there be a salvage title assigned? This is not an oversight, this was intentional! There is no way they did not know the history of the car prior to purchasing it themselves and reselling. To think, not only is this company still in business, but the owner/salesman that sold this car is still in charge. I'm not sure how anybody would feel comfortable enough to buy a car from them.
Guys, What is This?

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guy with one post smears a business. I'm not saying they are an upstanding business - I'm just saying it's odd that someone would register here just to tell us that.

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
His Join date says April, so maybe me has just been creeping for the last couple months. Agree though, an odd First post.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His first post or not, oh well. Ive heard nothing but bad things about that dealer and would never purchase a car from them. I do admit that they have some really nice looking/unique Vipers go through there, but I wouldn't take the chance with them. There are much better dealers to spend your hard earned money with.

V

VCA Forum Staff

The OP has been trying to utlize a number of car club forums in his attacks against the listed dealer. He has been spamming the forum on this topic a number of times and was warned not to do here since he clearly has an agenda which has nothing to do with Vipers, the VCA or the users that enjoy our forum. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang