Chicago Suburbs body shop

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good bodyshops that could patch the holes where my fin used to be? The black duck tape just isnt looking right.

Toof? Paolo? Birv?

Anyone?

Thanks alot.

Keith

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey keith, try calling dan at dodwell auto body in schaumburg 847-895-3480. The owner is waylands uncle, he did a grat job on my suv.

Isaac

OP
OP
S

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill do that Isaac. Thanks!

I dont know that telling me that he is Waylands uncle makes me feel better or worse about it hahaha :)

Keith

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't mind going just outside of Chicago, there is a place here in Valparaiso,IN. They do great body and paint. Have done John Force's cars, as well as having many magazine covers for show cars/trucks. And is currently restoring a very rare Ferrari.
Would be a place you would feel safe to send your Viper.

OP
OP
S

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Casey. Sounds like a good place, but Im looking for something a little closer.

Do you think any autobody place can do it or should I look for a place that specializes in fiberglass?

Thanks!

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BEST BODY WORK EVER is in Roanoke. I know that's a cruise for you, but this guy is incredible at what he does. He does alot of work on Vipers, including mine.

Brad's Autobody
1682 State
Roanoke, IL

Phone 309-923-7667

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good bodyshops that could patch the holes where my fin used to be? The black duck tape just isnt looking right.

Toof? Paolo? Birv?

Anyone?

Thanks alot.

Keith

Keith, I would call Tim at Alcalde Customs 847-520-7475. He is the best painter I have ever seen. He has painted front fascias for me that did not chip. He does mostly custom bikes and has had some of his work in ******* which could be a big selling point for someone with a signature like yourself! He is a very nice guy, takes his time and charges a fair price.

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also would recomend tim at alcalde, he does great work. He did svs patriot viper, it's only a couple of holes I can even manage that.

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also would recomend tim at alcalde, he does great work. He did svs patriot viper, it's only a couple of holes I can even manage that.

Speaking of managing holes, Are you still dating those two blondes at once? YOU are THE MAN!

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Paolo, can you give me an idea how much they would charge for the front facia to be painted? I have a good amount of chips :( Would like to redo my side sills also.

Isaac...lowered your car yet?

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there's also a place called "The Last Detail" up around North Chicago. it's on Rte.41 @ Rte.120. i brought a car of mine there for bodywork and they did a great job.

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Paolo, can you give me an idea how much they would charge for the front facia to be painted? I have a good amount of chips :( Would like to redo my side sills also.

Isaac...lowered your car yet?

Dennis, black is a piece of cake to paint. Give Tim a call..... His paint does not chip. He even showed me a plastic piece he painted and bent it 180 degrees back and forth and it did not crack off. He's very good!

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Paolo, what's the story with Alcalde? i e-m'd them yesterday about repainting my bike and so far have not heard back from anyone. it seems as though you know him.

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Paolo, what's the story with Alcalde? i e-m'd them yesterday about repainting my bike and so far have not heard back from anyone. it seems as though you know him.

I know he just recently fired his main body work guy and is doing all the work himself for the moment. I would just keep calling him until you get him on the phone!

JWALK35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with paulo. Tim at Alcalde does great work. He painted my race car feb. of 2002. I ran it in all of the viperdays events since and it held up excellent for the beating it has taken. I wish I would have put that paint job on my street car. Jim

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang