Chin/Front Bumper Underside Protection

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys, just need some suggestions where I can buy some protection for my front bumper underside. I got some scratches already under the front bumper :(. My 06 Viper is lowered with eibachs and caps. I'm looking for the whole underside of the front bumper. I already looked at Snake-Oyl product and The viper-store but it only protect the front part underside not the whole underside. Thinking about getting a splitter too. Let me know what you guys can suggest or already have that protects the paint of your underside front bumper. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you can screw some strips of ally underneath, when they get all mashed up you can replace them
. Thank you. You mean 3M strips on it? If so, will it not come off if scraped getting on an incline driveway?

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The euroteck front splitter will cover the scratches , and add some protection.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adding protection to the front is a good idea, but you should also be aware of your surroundings and avoid curbs and parking blocks.

Bruce

F

FrgMstr

Hehe, I would suggest if you are having issues keeping the stock nose in good shape, a splitter is not something that you should consider unless you are going to greatly change your driving habits. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang