Christmas in August

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, after about 2 weeks of receiving packages I *think* everything is finally here!

picture.php

I figure I'll set aside a few hours after the lawn on Saturday to throw this stuff on the car...

As a side... Which shop tool does Lou love the most? The Tig, or the box stapler? At first sight of the boxes, I though for sure the staple gun. Then I saw the headers, and I'm not so sure any more!

Thanks for getting this all together and out Jon!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which shop tool does Lou love the most? The Tig, or the box stapler? At first sight of the boxes, I though for sure the staple gun. Then I saw the headers, and I'm not so sure any more!

I claim to have headers on my car, but yeah, still trying to get them out of the box too! :rolaugh:

Nice boxes of loot. Now you can go back to being naughty.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which shop tool does Lou love the most? The Tig, or the box stapler? At first sight of the boxes, I though for sure the staple gun. Then I saw the headers, and I'm not so sure any more!

LOL, he loves the staple gun doesn't he? I had a heck of a time getting that box open. :D

OP
OP
C

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice be sure to post pics when its all done
I'm pretty sure that the only thing that's going to be noticable are the rims... But will do. I hope that grey color works for me. It's going to **** to take them off again to get them powder coated black.

See the headers....are you going with full Belangers on the exhaust???
Yeah, the box with the side pipes is off to the left, just too big to fit in the picture.