Chrome Emblems for an RT/10

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Does anyone aside from venomblue550 sell chrome replacements for all four emblems (Viper RT/10 on sides, smaller Viper RT/10 and DODGE on rear bumper), and not just the sides?

I tried venomblue's emblems - they are of below average quality and appearance. Looking for something that looks like it came from Dodge, not Fisher-Price.

Thanks!

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
YES, for about $500 you can have a complete set(4 pieces) from vipertrim.com, and they are in stainless steel, but they are just overlays...i'm sure their set is better than ours, but for that much $$, we can make the same thing, but do you really wanna spend that $$ on emblems?? ask your self....

OP
OP
D

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
"...for about $500 you can have a complete set(4 pieces) from vipertrim.com...in stainless steel...but do you really wanna spend that $$ on emblems?? ask your self..."

O.K., I'll ask.

I ask, "Self, do you want to spend $500 on stainless steel, factory quality emblems?"

I answer, "Why yes, yes I do!"

Here is how I look at it. I just spent $150 for emblems I don't like at all, so I basically got zero value for $150. I could have used the same $150 and gotten several friction dances at Treasure Island and considered the money well spent. Instead, I bought a 19-day wait for a product I don't like.

What I want is a factory or better than factory replacement for the emblems on my car. Now if I have to pay $500 for this, then so be it. Of course I would rather pay $150 for the same level of quality, as would anyone else, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards.

At no time during your solicitation did you ever allude to the fact that your emblems were of sub-OEM quality. Instead you went on about how great they are and how happy other people are with the product. Well, good for them. I'm not. The 19-day wait was just adding insult to injury.

Price was never an issue. You just happened to be the only person I was aware of that offered all 4 emblems. Believe me, if I knew what these things looked like in advance, I never would have ordered and would have used the $150 towards the vipertrim stainless steel emblems.

A little forewarning to your potential customers about your shipping problems and the quality of your product would have prevented this from happening. But I guess scoring your $150 was more important than integrity.

MannyG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try John B at parts rack. I also bought Venom Blues chrome emblems and put them on my car. I thought they looked great except that the ones on the front/sides did not match the originals in size. Since my car had been repainted I needed the same size emblems to overlay the originals.

I ordered new chrome emblems from Parts rack and they were the same size, and everything fit perfectly. It was then that I noticed that the Part Rack's emblems (made of true chrome) were beautiful in comparison with the others I bought from Venom Blue.

Overall I was satisfied with Venom Blue's (for the money) if it would have overlayed the originals. However, the emblems from parts rack were much more expensive, but really beautiful (also worth the money).

MannyG

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure that the ones from Parts Rack are OEM chrome side emblems. Other than OEM Larry Macedo has a source on aftermarket chrome that looked very good.
Chad

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ordered the Chrome ones from Venomblue and to be honest, the size is close enough. The quality on mine were good. I did notice the bubbles on one but unless you are a foot away you cannot see it. For 80 dollars I was fine with it. Just another opinion. No affiliation to venonmblue, but wanted to offer a different opinion.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone aside from venomblue550 sell chrome replacements for all four emblems (Viper RT/10 on sides, smaller Viper RT/10 and DODGE on rear bumper), and not just the sides?

I tried venomblue's emblems - they are of below average quality and appearance. Looking for something that looks like it came from Dodge, not Fisher-Price.

Thanks!

we have someone here in Ft. Lauderdale that makes them, exact size and font.
cut with a laser. He is PCA member and is the person I hooked macedo up with for his custom emblems.

Shoot me a PM an I will get you contact info. Sample below in shimmer white which reflects (glow in dark) at night when lights hit it. everyone likes them. $220.00 for the entire car 2 sides, and rears. Cudaman bought the factory chrome one for the front side and the chrome reflective for the rear and he said the rear chrome reflective is alot better. check with him also.

3307emblem1-med.jpg

3307emblem3-med.jpg

3307emblem4-med.jpg

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my chrome ones for the hood from my SnakeOyl Products and they look just like the factory ones just a different color. $140 a pair I believe. The rears I bought from ZAF and I am not to happy with those. Don't fit the rear fascia that well and just don't look good. Anybody know who sells good quality rear emblems?