Chrome raised Viper GTS hood emblems?

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car currently has white emblems on the hood and the rear bumper, was thinking of either going with red to match or chrome since the car does have white stripes and brushed aluminum finish wheels. I only saw a set on Viper Store, any other place? Do we have a discount with Viper Store?

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the white looks great on your car. I don't like the look of the Chrome on the GTS unless you had Chrome wheels.

-Tim

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car currently has white emblems on the hood and the rear bumper, was thinking of either going with red to match or chrome since the car does have white stripes and brushed aluminum finish wheels. I only saw a set on Viper Store, any other place? Do we have a discount with Viper Store?

I want white. where do you get those?

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
R&J Distributing has them in chrome and SEVERAL other colors. Just do a search with their name for lots of hits. You simply go to their site and send them a message about the color you want/any kind of custom lettering (supercharged, 1000hp, yadda yadda).My opinion = HORRIBLE customer service and GREAT product. If I had to buy them again I would only buy a set from them.

Mine:
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Luisv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Switched out the 18 inch HRE for some 19/20 forgestar F14s, wanted to try something new

You must be registered for see images

Love the wheels! Look awesome!

Hey KDR... Sent you a PM a couple of days back... Check it out when u get a chance. I'm in S. Fla as well. A group of friends are getting together in Miami Thursday night the 21st. Would love meet you and see your car! Shoot by if you can.

93 rt 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does any have a set of fron and rear take offs? I just need a stock set for my respray

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper