Chrome shop on East Coast?

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have recommendations on the best chrome shop on the East Coast. My preference would be within a ~5 hour drive from DC so I could just drive my stuff over and then pice it up.

Thanks

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there is a shop in either PA or Jersey. However, most, myself included, have used California Chrome. I had John do a set of wheels for me 10 years ago and they still look good. Very dependable and pretty good turn around.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Dad & Uncle live in the Buffalo NY area and are big motorheads...they have a couple great plating shops they use often so if you need me to find out who they recommend/use let me know and I'll call them.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been looking for a good plating shop in the NY-CT area. Let us know what you find out.

Robbie
AtRo Racing Products
VCA Sponsor

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Place in long island called S & L METAL RESTORATION IN WEST BABYLON...Excellent work. Speak to Kevin Storm, the owner..Did lots of work on my vipers and Lambo as well...

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Librandi Chrome I think is the best- you should have seen the tripple plate work they did on my 68 Vette's bumpers and bright work, really nice.
717-944-9442
in PA

They are in Harrisburg, 200 yards from the airport.
First class work, but not cheap. I quess you get what you pay for.
I used them for my Viper parts and can definately recommend the quality.
They also did aluminum polishing for me...
http://www.carchrome.com/