Chrome Smooth Tubes! L@@K!

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a VERY long wait, chrome smooth tubes are back! The trouble was finding a reasonably priced company that was able to do the work on a 'small 100 piece order'. The small companies did not do good chrome work and the big guys want HUGE orders. Finally, they are done and in stock. The tubes not only give you a great chrome add on under the hood but can be used as perfect solid mounting points for nitrous nozzles. The kit includes two pre-bent and cut chrome lengths and four 'reducers'. The reducers are high quality Matrix units that make the need for hose clamps a thing of the past. The tubes work on all 92-02 Vipers. The tubes are 3" in diameter and the reducers allow you to use your stock airbox and throttle bodies. The chroming is done in a long lasting mirror like finish. In the event you upgrade to bigger airbox or throttle bodies, just replace the reducers with straight 3" silicon tube. Colors available for the reducers are red and black only for now, but blue will be back soon. Pricing of $139 is current for now, but will be going up in the future.

You must be registered for see images

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am wondering something here. These tubes, are they more for a cosmetic or performance upgrade ? I am not sure on which one ( more stock or more modded ) these would be better for.

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is like the smooth tubes on the ACR as far as functionality. I think Dodge called the motor 460HP? They are also great for nitrous nozzle mounting. Stock or moded airbox and throttle bodies, you use the same tubes. Just different silicon adapters. Lastly and equally important, they look AWESOME.