chrome wheels

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have said it before and will say it again, CALIFORNIA CHROME WHEEL based out of California. They are by far the BEST wheel chromers out there and many people on here will agree. Have had two sets done already, and have NEVER seen a set come back better than CalChrome. Even had I-Forged do a set with their in-house process and it could not compare. The best part is that the price is not even that expensive compared to the job they do. I believe about $150 a wheel for chroming. Check out there site:

California Chrome Wheel - OEM Chrome Wheels for Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes, and more

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That seems a little high but I never did the multi peice wheel so it might not be. My last set were H-Style SRT wheels and they were $150 each plus, mouting and balancing, plus $25 or $50? for SRT letters in red for each wheel. Best of luck!!

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You wont be disappointed, Ive had many multi-piece wheels finished in chrome by Calchrome. They are truly the best that I've ever seen.

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't chrome. Paint them. The whole chrome bling thing is way over and done.
Chrome is never over and done! Chrome has always set the status. Painted is cool too but it's up to the individual. I think it depends on the set up and look of the rest of the car IMO! :2tu: I will agree that too much chrome on a car, aftermarket "tape on" parts, chrome this and chrome that etc.... will take away from a look at times!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chrome is never over and done! Chrome has always set the status. Painted is cool too but it's up to the individual. I think it depends on the set up and look of the rest of the car IMO! :2tu: I will agree that too much chrome on a car, aftermarket "tape on" parts, chrome this and chrome that etc.... will take away from a look at times!

I agree. Chrome will never be "out of style", but I think painting wheels will be a passing fancy and a sign that a car came from a certain decade or period of time.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 on Cal Chrome. They have chromed many of my CCW's & other wheels with absolute perfection!
Ask for John he knows our Vipers well & his customer service is top notch.

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had mine done by Cal Chrome several years back and they still loog great. I would look into there darker chrome if I was going to do it again.