Chrysler's got it's mojo back!

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...I just hope they get a manual in that new SRT Charger... I like the look, but not enough to drive an auto (even as a DD)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see Dodge getting back to where it should be. For the Mopar enthusiasts of the world, it was a tough go for us last few years.

Way to go Dodge!

Chuck - I hear ya. :(

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Seen the interiors in the new cars, and what a difference. The article correctly gives alot of credit to Sergio, and delegating the proper folks to lead the charge is what he also needs credit for.

Fred Diaz taking over the horns of the Ram, and Ralph Gilles working magic with Dodge and Design for Chrysler are two well known examples, but there are plenty of others. Many of us were super pleased to see Steve Sharples back with Marketing for the Viper -- but now he has more responsibility and he actually relishes it.

2011 should be a great sales year, and 2012 will knock some folks socks off!

Bill P
Woodhouse:2tu:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not over here Chrysler UK is practically dead on its feet, would you beleive the only Chrysler vehicle you can buy from a dealership is the Voyager, some say you cant even get 300C's now

Dodge only sell x2 vehicles, and Jeep x3

it wont be long now.... the dealerships are dropping like flies. My local Chrysler dealership invested in the Dodge brand 2 years ago, new premises next door, more staff etc and they only lasted 12 months. One of our viper guys owned x3 dealerships they all closed down recently

The vehicles they sell here are naff !! nobody wants them.
In October Chrysler sold 82 new vehicles, Dodge just 19, and Jeep 104 an average of -41% down compared to Oct '09

Last edited:

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries about the "rustang"! :lmao:

Here's something from across the pond: Chrysler UK in trouble???

All I see are opinions from a forum?? I guess I should take that and run with it...NOT! All Chrysler has to do is worry about the US market first. Once they have that going well like 12 years ago before Daimler sucked the company dry they can move on across the pond!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:bsm:

I'll be buying a Ford!

Good idea Ford is so superior! They stopped production on the GT and whats left for you to buy that is so great from them? A Mustang (very novel vehicle btw) , Taurus SHO, the Raptor Pickup ? Thats all that comes to mind in their great performance lineup. Enjoy being a part of the me too gang. Don't get lost in the crowd. :crazy2:

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you may want to hit the "search" button on the Viper Wizard and see why he said that.

Good idea Ford is so superior! They stopped production on the GT and whats left for you to buy that is so great from them? A Mustang (very novel vehicle btw) , Taurus SHO, the Raptor Pickup ? Thats all that comes to mind in their great performance lineup. Enjoy being a part of the me too gang. Don't get lost in the crowd. :crazy2:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:bsm:

I'll be buying a Ford!
LMAO Chas. KC135 Long live the B707 water wagons with Pratts !!!!!!!!!! remember the call out "Pickle" ?? A lot of my FOs still fly them with the newer engines of course......PS thanks for the talk we had recently about bad clutch lines/location on the Gen 4. I had to have the system replaced but works fine now. Guess it sat too long before I bought it and got a little dry.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you may want to hit the "search" button on the Viper Wizard and see why he said that.

Thank You ALL for your support! I am humbled.

Here, I'll save the search time: Legal Showtime - Save Tator’s Dodge
PLEASE take note of the view counter!!

2011 should be a great sales year, and 2012 will knock some folks socks off!

Bill P
Woodhouse:2tu:

Bill I wish you success but don't let your guard down! :hmmm:

Don't get lost in the crowd. :crazy2:

Not to worry, I'm standing in the front and pointing one finger up! :D

....Pickle....

Last edited:

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where have you been, Chuck was one of the most loyal Dodge supporters until they turned their back on him.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where have you been, Chuck was one of the most loyal Dodge supporters until they turned their back on him.

Charlie knows, he's just razing me because in the past I'd rank on the "F****D Over Rebuilt Dodges". :smirk: I guess I'm eating my words now? :blackeye:

Sergio, what's a matter for you?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie knows, he's just razing me because in the past I'd rank on the "F****D Over Rebuilt Dodges". :smirk: I guess I'm eating my words now? :blackeye:

Sergio, what's a matter for you?

Chuck, all joking aside I don't think anyone is going to hold a grudge with you if you needed to diversify and support the Mustang crowd...so long as it's not the Vettes. :D

But a more serious question: If Dodge offered to reinstate and support you again, would you accept the offer or are you pretty much done with corporate Chrysler/Dodge at this point? Someday, hopefully, someone at Chrysler will come to their senses.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But a more serious question: If Dodge offered to reinstate and support you again, would you accept the offer or are you pretty much done with corporate Chrysler/Dodge at this point? Someday, hopefully, someone at Chrysler will come to their senses.

I hope so, it is a great Combo, The Viper Wizard along with Dodge :2tu::2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, all joking aside I don't think anyone is going to hold a grudge with you if you needed to diversify and support the Mustang crowd...so long as it's not the Vettes. :D

He told me he is already done with all the legal stuff and is just going to move on so I doubt it.... at VOI I was too busy with stuff to get to the right people or I would have had a conversation with them for sure!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be happy if they just let Chuck do warranty work.
We're f**cked here on Long Island/New York.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Putting 'save Tator Dodge" in your sig is not called support imo. Buying that DVD last year would have been. Not nearly enough did that. As much as chuck supported us in the past and currently does, its the least we could do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4