Chrysler's new ME 412

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chrysler\'s new ME 412

Here goes nothing. I am trying to post pictures of the ME 412 that was unveiled at the NAIAS show in Detroit last week. ME is for Mid Engine, 4 is for 4 Turbos, and 12 is well 12 cylinders. 850 hp, 0 to 60 is 2.8 seconds! Should be on the road in about 2 years.

Let's start with the rear view

451RearView-med.JPG

<font color="red"> Nice Interior, notice the paddle shifter, no clutch needed. shift gears in 200 milliseconds :2tu: </font>

451Interior-med.JPG

Partial Side View

451103_0385-med.JPG

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Chrysler\'s new ME 412

Over all I like the car, but they're going to have to do something about the way those LED tail lights look. OH! And rebadge it as a VIPER! Otherwise, I won't buy it.

OP
OP
R

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the link Bruce. It really helped me out with this. Every time I want to post pictures, it seems like there is a different method involved, but it finally worked. Those pictures were taken with my Canon ZR70MC (kinda sounds like a new Vette model doesn't it) digital camcorder, it also has a 1 megabite still camera built in, and overall, the pix came out well. The lighting in Cobo Hall was great. I thought the overall look of the new ME 412 was really something, but I have to agree with Ulysses, those LED lights gotta go. I think this car will be priced with the Lambos and Ferrarris, so it will be way out of my price range. Thanks again, and glad you liked the pix!

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love it. It is different - like the Enzo is different looking. Not as classic styling as the Lambo Murcielago - but a lot better than the Enzo.

The Enzo is really quite ugly from several angles - but people still want them!

Can't wait - this is a supercar of Veyron proportions.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960