Chuck Tator on Monday

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wouldn't sell me the part!:D

I called to order some valve cover gaskets which he explained the GEN-2's are reusable(thought I read somewhere that only later models were). Then he went into telling me how to check and adjust my valve-train if needed!

What excellent customer service! Took his time to help me out and didn't even take my money.

I believe he is the first person I'm going to call for now on for any viper parts. I was pleased the 1st time when I ordred some parts, now I'm for sure a huge supporter of Chuck.

To sum up the post:

Chuck Tator A++++++++++++++

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His customer service is EXCELLENT every day. He will always point you in the right direction, even if it means pointing you elsewhere to better help you. :)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a freaking MONDAY???

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Get outa town!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've never heard anything bad said about Chuck. And hey, that Lifetime NRA member crap don't scare us Texans. We could take Chuck if we had to. But he appears to just be a really nice guy 24/7. So no redneck attitude needed from the home of Lone Star long necks.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck is a rare breed and true class act. He's saved me a lot of time, money and headaches. Although I haven't known Chuck for a long time, his attitude is a constant: a constant pleasure to deal with no matter what is going on in his life and Rob is right up there with him. Between the two of them we have an incredible team in South Salem, NY.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he's talked me out of a lot of parts over the years. damn good guy to deal with.

OPENRUP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Wizard is a one in a million!! I am always amazed at just how much information he gives out and asks nothing in return. What would the Viper community do without him?

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Wizard is a one in a million!! I am always amazed at just how much information he gives out and asks nothing in return. What would the Viper community do without him?

Spend unwanted money.......

He is a great asset which is why we all deal with him.....