CHUCK TATOR ROCKS!

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just given up some praise for the Chuck Bucket. Had a couple questions today, gave the man a call, he answers up and my day goes way smoother than it otherwise would have.

I can't remember the last time I've EVER met a guy who genuinely takes the time to answer your questions AND goes the extra mile to really help you get the point!

I may have a dealer right around the corner here in Florida but I try my best to check with Chuck first. What a national treasure! Chuck absolutely rocks! :2tu: :usa:

If you need a factory part I'd say do the Chuck Check 1st! :headbang:

ronniej

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I second that! Chuck is awesome. BTW Chuck, the check went out Monday for the Balancer and the gaskets.

Thanks again,
Ronnie

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree. I have called Chuck a few times recently on a few Vipers I was looking at. He was very thorough on each one and told me things to look for and gave advice in general. I appreciate his help in my latest acquisition, a 96 B/W. Thanks for you help Chuck Tator!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...old news that never gets old! :2tu:

We in the West coast are plotting a midnight raid to free Tator from your grips and bring him to California where he belongs. :D

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt. When I was looking for my B/W this time last year, Chuck spent 45 minutes or so on the phone with me, running the VIN, educating me on what to look for etc. I thought to myself, here is the owner of a dealership who is taking time out of his busy schedule to speak to me - and he doesn't know me from Adam. That's good business - even better man. :2tu:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
J.

I can't remember the last time I've EVER met a guy who genuinely takes the time to answer your questions AND goes the extra mile to really help you get the point!

I will second THAT!!....I have called him a few times to ask dumb questions and I cant believe how helpful this man is!!!

I just got my first Viper after 8 Vettes and used to live 30 minutes from Chucks place,It figures I get my first Viper and Iam out in Utah:(...Its still good to know there is a VERY knowledgeable person plus this great forum to help out when problems arise.. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :nana:

OP
OP
D

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charles W. Tator Jr AKA Chuck The Viper Wizard Located in South Salem NY. www.tatorsdodge.com Chuck runs the oldest Dodge dealership in the country and is a human relations expert as well as a superb Viper expert. Not that you really didn't already know this but for the newbies we'll gladly repeat ourselves. Heh Heh heh

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan Your Very Welcome, anytime!

To everyone else, I am glad I could help and Thank You!

To the rumors that I'm moving, not going to happen but if you all get together and buy me a private jet [12 seat would be fine], I WILL make house calls! :cool:

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He even sends you a stamped self addressed envelope to send in your check! When I get his bill the check goes out the same day. It's like I can't wait to pay him.

Thanks
Gary

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol I never thought of this before till now...CHUCK TATOR FACTS!!!

Chuck Tator doesn't read manuals. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

When Chuck Tator does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Tator can lead a viper to a gas station AND make it drink.

Contrary to popular belief, the viper club is not really a club, it is a Chucktatorship.

The wizard is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.

If you spell Chuck Tator in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

Faster than a speeding bullet ... more powerful than a locomotive ... able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... yes, these are some of Chuck Tator's warm-up exercises.

and last but not least:
Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Chuck Tator.(TRUE!) :nana: :headbang:

ronniej

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Brilliant, I say brilliant! :2tu: :headbang: :nana:
lol I never thought of this before till now...CHUCK TATOR FACTS!!!

Chuck Tator doesn't read manuals. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

When Chuck Tator does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Tator can lead a viper to a gas station AND make it drink.

Contrary to popular belief, the viper club is not really a club, it is a Chucktatorship.

The wizard is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.

If you spell Chuck Tator in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

Faster than a speeding bullet ... more powerful than a locomotive ... able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... yes, these are some of Chuck Tator's warm-up exercises.

and last but not least:
Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Chuck Tator.(TRUE!) :nana: :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang