Cincinnati Car Show 4.17.10

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, there's a car show coming up in Cincinnati at LaSalle High School. I'm not associated with it, but I went with Kevan last year and it was a good time so I wanted to post the info up in case anyone else was interested.

Saturday 4.17
Time: Registration at 10am, Show from 11-3

Kevan and I should be there. Come on out if you're close by.

:2tu:

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump.....

Kevan & I will be there at 10am Saturday. The forecast is looking good so far, so hopefully that will continue.

I forgot to mention that the people at this car show LOVE Vipers. They save the front row of the show for us :2tu:

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bob. This is a picture I pulled off the Dodge website at least a decade ago and always loved. I'm trying to figure out if it would make a decent Viper tattoo :hmmm:

Also off topic, your avatar makes me wanna see a sapphire blue with ssg stripes or a ssg with sapphire blue stripes. I think they could look good together and we may need to get someone with some photoshop skills to try it out digitally.

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. Save a spot in the front row for me too.:D

Way off topic, but if you really want to discuss avatars..........:rolaugh:
Both of your guy's avatars look great. Jason's is very sinister and Bob's is very reflective. :2tu:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone else has mentioned that very same thing about a Sapphire with SSG stripes or the other way around in reference to my avatar. Someone needs to photoshop that. :)
Thanks Bob. This is a picture I pulled off the Dodge website at least a decade ago and always loved. I'm trying to figure out if it would make a decent Viper tattoo :hmmm:

Also off topic, your avatar makes me wanna see a sapphire blue with ssg stripes or a ssg with sapphire blue stripes. I think they could look good together and we may need to get someone with some photoshop skills to try it out digitally.

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randall, glad you can join us!

I do not want to discuss avatars with you too because mine only has 1 toy in it compared to you guys having 2 :( Some day, some day indeed :D

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randall, glad you can join us!

I do not want to discuss avatars with you too because mine only has 1 toy in it compared to you guys having 2 :( Some day, some day indeed :D

2X Toy = 4X Headaches
Stick with one.:)

Save a space for Bosserman at the show too.

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't even send this your way Shandon b/c I saw the Mid-Ohio thread. Hopefully we'll see you there next year. Have fun at the track!

You and Konza should get pics of your cars together. Two great looking SRT's for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960