Classy Thank U Card from SRT

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personalized thank u note that addresses u by name and mentions the dealer you purchased thru. They enclose a Stryker Logo flag that is a must for the wall of any garage with a snake in it.

Very nice touch. Impressive. Well done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 241
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 245
OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
btw even the 2 dollar postage stamp had the stryker logo on it....seriously! I carefully peeled it off the package and stuck it on the front post of the lift in the stable.

Anyone else get this in the mail?

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine a couple weeks ago. Hung the flag up in the garage. I also got a similar package for my '13 Ram truck, but no flag in that one.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
feel for u Canadians...even the Canadian lambo crowd seemed to always express frustration about being charged more, etc. on the plus side, its a pretty cool product and when u finally do get it i'm pretty sure you're gonna like it.

SSGViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a 24/7 number to call if you have a paint issue or the horn goes off sporadically or check engine light, etc?

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty of reasons to jump on SRT, but why are people jumping on them over something positive? This is good customer outreach, yet people complain.

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty of reasons to jump on SRT, but why are people jumping on them over something positive? This is good customer outreach, yet people complain.

Yup my entire post was positive & ultized words such as "classy", "impressive," and "well done."

Some people just gotta be DB's I guess.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
srt should be sending out the books at the same time, but that would take planning.

NastyGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cool!:2tu: Awaiting my "Gift"

I received something similar to this when I bought my 13 C6; but not with any other new purchased vehicle or my 07 C6

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad when are u gonna pull the trigger on the V?

U know u want that Stryker flag too...

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No targets? There's hundreds of listings on autotrader....with head shots, tail shots, interior shots, profile shots...all u need is the money shot ;)

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No targets? There's hundreds of listings on autotrader....with head shots, tail shots, interior shots, profile shots...all u need is the money shot ;)

Please, lets keep it clean here on the forum...... no need to talk about the ( ****) "money shot"

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heyyy mind outta the gutter dude. You didn't see the pistol theme we had goin there?

OP
OP
P

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No luck at dupont registry either?

Hundreds of stupid to deal with at autotrader??

Not buyin it

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4