Clear Bra supplier

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try xpel.com. I used a side sill cover from them I needed to replace, also theviperstore.com has clear kits.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What SoCal, said not sure what the xpel was but the rest of my clear is 3M and thick, the sidesill piece I replaced was shredded but the paint looked like new when it was taken off so it did it's job.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to a car show or C&C and look at a few that people have had installed and ask the owner about their experience. Look at a few of the vendors jobs before you trust them with your car. The installer makes ALL the difference and you want to make sure you have a good installer. The installer will make it or break it. I also recommend that you get a pre cut kit installed and DO NOT let anybody cut on your car no matter how good they say they are.

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are just looking to buy a kit I cna sell you one. I own a clear bra installation business and cut kits all the time. I use a new film by Suntek which has a self healing top coat... so scratches heal when the car is parked out in the sun. I have installed VentureShield Ultra for 9 years and have found the Suntek film to be a much better product. the other film I recommend is Avery Nano Fusion... but it is hard to get right now since production has been halted.

Let me know if you are interested. I will be happy to help you out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960