Clear Marker Lights for Gen 1 2 Production Ready to Start

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by Legend1, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Legend1

Legend1 Viper Owner

I have designed a new clear marker light for the 92-02 Viper. My new lights are a clear design with LED lights for that extra brightness and visibility. They also do not stick out like the original lights and are slightly recessed into the bumper cover for a much cleaner look. They are designed to be a plug and play application and only require removing your original light and they plug into the existing factory harness. Priced at $95.00 plus shipping for a pair and ready to ship by April 15th. Email or call me for any questions or details. Thanks John

(770)722-2587
    [email protected]
    www.templeperformancecars.com

Viper Marker-C.JPG

Viper Marker-D.JPG

Viper Marker-9.JPG

Viper Marker-10.JPG

2. MtyMous

MtyMous Enthusiast

These look awesome. Are the LED's a replaceable bulb or are they integrated into the unit? What color do they flash? Amber?

3. Legend1

Legend1 Viper Owner

They are integrated into the light and part of a 3 LED circuit board. Thanks John

4. Legend1

Legend1 Viper Owner

Just wanted to update everyone...The first 2 sets shipped out on Monday, then 3 sets shipped yesterday and the remaining 10 sets go out tomorrow. Keep the orders coming!

Thank you for your support
    John
    [email protected]
    www.templeperformancecars.com

ViperJeff likes this.
  5. Stugots879

Stugots879 Viper Owner

Installed mine today. They look absolutely perfect. Sits nice and flush, so much better looking than the Klearz (which I've owned before). No modification needed. I unbolted the hand full of screws that hold the front bumper cover on and slid a small open ended wrench in, so much easier than going thru the hole in front of the tire. Just open it enough to reach the wrench in so you don't stress the bumper. Quality work John.

6. Legend1

Legend1 Viper Owner

Thank you...I really appreciate that. I really enjoy building parts and helping to maintain the Viper legacy.

7. Legend1

Legend1 Viper Owner