Clear Side Markers for Sale

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the lights I found. I emailed them to find out the size but they have not replied. They are listed with the clearence lights for trailers, so I'm guessing they are at least close to the correct size. Might be worth buying a pair just to see. Anyone else want to give it a try feel free.

http://www.vehiclelight.com/1275rc.html

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It say petersen on the ones you got from ebay?

No, but I believe the mold or part number is the same on both the clear and amber ones. For all we know, Petersen can be just a distributor and these markers are just made in China.

Also, the side markers posted in the link above given by Batboy are for LED lights, not the regular light that comes with the car. If you do some rewiring I guess they might work, but I am not entirely sure.

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It say petersen on the ones you got from ebay?

No, but I believe the mold or part number is the same on both the clear and amber ones. For all we know, Petersen can be just a distributor and these markers are just made in China.

Also, the side markers posted in the link above given by Batboy are for LED lights, not the regular light that comes with the car. If you do some rewiring I guess they might work, but I am not entirely sure.

Thanks for taking a look man. Rewiring....ya I can do it...but I'm not that cheap. :smirk: Forget it, I give in, I'm ordering the ones of ebay.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the lights I found. I emailed them to find out the size but they have not replied. They are listed with the clearence lights for trailers, so I'm guessing they are at least close to the correct size. Might be worth buying a pair just to see. Anyone else want to give it a try feel free.

http://www.vehiclelight.com/1275rc.html

I heard back from them. They measure 4x2x.5. Might work, but they don't look as good as the diamond clears from makotoautotrends on eBay. When you add shipping the total comes around $29.