Clear spark plug wires. Where can you buy them?

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might try Western Auto or Pep Boys. They have some nice fuzzy dice and those dogs with the blinking eyes when you make a turn that sit on the back shelf. Might even have a huge skull gearshift knob as well.
(You're joking, right?)

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don,
ya,with some mud tires on there. Hey, how bout a tailpipe as big as the pic I saw one time here that looked like the top of a garbage can. I sure feel sorry for those guys that have to wait until the spring or till the snow melts to drive their Viper. They have to store it for months with a oil warmer and on blocks for the tires. How do you guys stand it not driving until the snow melts? I live in texas and aint seen snow in years.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I think FRANK from NJ is your best contact to find these types of accessories.

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Marv S on May 09, 2001 at 12:14</font>

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, I think those are pretty cool myself to go along with the spark plug wires but no one else does. Hey, to each his own. Maybe we should have both bought civics. he he he and we would not look so out of place????

Reaction score
I have a rare 94' GEN 2 GTS for sale too. It's the rare 3 speed on the column model with white cloth leather interior with a chain steering wheel. Great car....
You must be registered for see images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc