CMP Help

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am considering doing a 3 hour enduro February 6, 2008. I am looking for some crew help. If anyone might be available please let me know....

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably would get some replies if you provided more info, like where, type of help needed, etc.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Sorry...I just figured that most Carolinans would know that CMP = Carlolina Motorsports Park located in Kershaw SC. Maybe an hour or so outside of Charolette. I will need Possible Tire Changer, Gas Person - Helmet & Drivers Suit are required ( i have these), and someone that can learn how to use an Air Wand for the pneumatic jacks & also knows how to use a radio. February 6th is a Friday. I believe race starts @ 3pm & continues until 6PM....

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Sorry...I just figured that most Carolinans would know that CMP = Carlolina Motorsports Park located in Kershaw SC. Maybe an hour or so outside of Charolette. I will need Possible Tire Changer, Gas Person - Helmet & Drivers Suit are required ( i have these), and someone that can learn how to use an Air Wand for the pneumatic jacks & also knows how to use a radio. February 6th is a Friday. I believe race starts @ 3pm & continues until 6PM....

Wish I was closer, I would help. Sounds like a great time. Good luck to you.:2tu: