Coilovers - for lowering

Hotrodder00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, what will get me lower to the ground, KW V2 or Moton clubs? Either has to give a better ride than stock, so I don't care about that, just comes down to ride height and price!

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never had KWs, reading here makes it sound like they are a bit harsh. I have had Motons on two different Vipers, 04 and 09, night and from stock ride quality. And I am buying
another Viper, 06 coupe, with Motons, still have my servicing kit. I have heard that Penske is a pretty good ride and spares are easier to get.

Herc

Reaction score
The MCS shocks will be the BEST handling/riding shocks you can get no matter the spring rate used and any price difference will be worth the overall product quality differences. The "new" Motons have nothing on the evolution products MCS is offering. IMHO.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The MCS shocks will be the BEST handling/riding shocks you can get no matter the spring rate used and any price difference will be worth the overall product quality differences. The "new" Motons have nothing on the evolution products MCS is offering. IMHO.

MCS as in motion control suspension?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21