Coloured Fangs Emblem.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winters here. So just thinking of some up grades to do. I have searched but with no luck. Is there a supplier that offers colorerd front Fang emblems? Also, while I am here, has anyone painted their ACR gas covers SSG or Black? Any pics.?
Thanks

Last edited:

bbirch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper Parts of America has various colors of "Fangs" for the nose of SRT 10's......................

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winters here. So just thinking of some up grades to do. I have searched but with no luck. Is there a supplier that offers colorerd front Fang emblems? Also, while I am here, has anyone painted their ACR gas covers SSG or Black? Any pics.?
Thanks

Depends on what color "fangs" emblem you are looking for. To my knowledge there were only three colors for the fangs emblem. The grey which was standard. Then blue on the FE coupes followed by red on the mamba cars.

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on what color "fangs" emblem you are looking for. To my knowledge there were only three colors for the fangs emblem. The grey which was standard. Then blue on the FE coupes followed by red on the mamba cars.

Unfortunately I think your right. I am looking for SSG. In particular with a Black or gray back ground and SSG Fangs. I think I'll get a standard one and see what the local paint shop can do for me!!!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think your right. I am looking for SSG. In particular with a Black or gray back ground and SSG Fangs. I think I'll get a standard one and see what the local paint shop can do for me!!!
Keep us Posted!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im putttin a red mamba one on my ssg to match the rear 3rd brake light- cause my front stock is on crooked from new- dunno how well it will look, i guess ill see

F

FrgMstr

I was going to shoot my front badge in flat black powder coat when I do my wheels and see how it comes out.

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres a couple of good ideas :2tu:. As 01Sapphirebob said keep us posted, with pics if possible.
Thanks.

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update....managed to find someone to paint the Emblem. Quite and ordeal to get this done!
ACRemblem_004.JPG

ACRemblem_012.JPG

ACRemblem_015.JPG

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! I like it!

So whats the ordeal? :eater:

:D
Ha! Trying to find someone to take it on. Painters were saying you can't paint Chrome. Then If you could they would not be able to match the paint. Just to tape it off would cost a fortune. etc. In the end I found a young airbrush painter that was willing to try,with no guarantees. This was the second attempt. The colour wasn't quite right the first time. I got some touch up paint from Dodge. That's what he used this time with a lot of clear coat. Then I put some clear bra I had left over, over it.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking about this with someone and I sure hope that on the GEN V the go back to color specific emblems for the Viper. At least maybe make it a option.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha! Trying to find someone to take it on. Painters were saying you can't paint Chrome. Then If you could they would not be able to match the paint. Just to tape it off would cost a fortune. etc. In the end I found a young airbrush painter that was willing to try,with no guarantees. This was the second attempt. The colour wasn't quite right the first time. I got some touch up paint from Dodge. That's what he used this time with a lot of clear coat. Then I put some clear bra I had left over, over it.

VERY well done!! :2tu: