Coming back to the VCA with a new to me ride!

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well as some people here may remember I had the Matte Black GTS. Sold the car to a very good guy and greatly miss the Viper community! I sold the car for a reason and took some risks but it appears everything worked as planned.

Now for the new to me ride!

2008 Coupe! Blue with White stripes! (Stripes were added after purchase and done RIGHT!) Also has the black & blue interior!

I am purchasing the car from a gentleman that is active in the Viper community and couldn't be happier! He is a great guy and this experiance couldn't have went any better! Fingers crossed I will be picking the car up this weekend!

Trying to post pictures but having problems on work computer!

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Anil! We will have to get some pictures together soon! Are you going on CMR? I may make the drive but have to be back in town Saturday night the 22nd!

You must be registered for see images attach

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that didn't take long for you to come back...lol! Welcome back and enjoy that new machine! :2tu:

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not Waynes old car! I actually talked to Wayne S/N Malu I believe?? He and I were chatting back and fourth and I believe someone gave him a great offer and sold it before I was actually ready to buy!

This is the twin to that car however :).

-Tim

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim, yes, I will see you at CMR. Glad to hear you are able to pick up the car sooner than originally planned and enjoy it before you have to store it.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim glad you are back in the saddle again. Im Wayne I also had the black/silver coupe on Iconz 20/21's. I think you contacted me about buying the 20/21's if the buyer didnt want them with the car.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome & Welcome Back Tim! Thats the exact model & color combo I've been looking at, if I can make a spot for it (can't let go of the Gen. II)! You sound like you're just as excited now as you were the first one you bought!

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did the risk go as planned or were the hundreds of sleepless nights caused by Viperitis (severe anxiety caused by owner/ride separation. Incubation period differs for many) the real reason? It's okay, you can tell me............ I have the disease.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim picked up my GTS Blue/White striped Viper coupe on Saturday afternoon. Great guy to deal with! The car was never advertised and the sale was a direct result of this thread started by Jason http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/649589-What-s-an-08-Viper-with-48-000-miles-worth Tim sent me a PM when he was not able to buy Jason's car, and the rest is history. This car was picked up new at CAAP by Prefix and striped. Roanoke then delivered it to me. It has been a great car and I hated to see it go! Have fun and enjoy your new ride Tim! :2tu:

Bill

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did the risk go as planned or were the hundreds of sleepless nights caused by Viperitis (severe anxiety caused by owner/ride separation. Incubation period differs for many) the real reason? It's okay, you can tell me............ I have the disease.

Camfab,

The risk DID goes as planned! I have been busting my ass for almost year trying to get a Gen IV in the garage! Sleepless nights not so much, but several days/nights surfing the web watching my friends go on drives and trolling through posts on the VCA have kept me going :)....

There have been several times in the past year (Since I sold my GTS) that I regretted it, and even thought about buying another GTS but SOOOO Happy I helped out, and even more happier that I met Bill!

And yes Wayne I remember you very well! Loved your old Coupe. I was trying to remember Malu (Jason's) name. As Bill said thanks to that thread is how I found him!

I picked the car up Saturday. To be honest I had 100% full intentions to get on here and post picks and tell you guys about the experience. Instead......... my wife and I have been driving! We planned on staying in a Hotel Saturday night but ended up driving home! Even had her in a car show this morning! Not sure if we won any prizes because we took off to drive some more! 2 days and over 600 miles on her!!!!!!!!!!!

Buying this car from Bill has been THE BEST car buying experience in my life. Bill and his wife are amazing, kind, and friendly people! Wouldn't trade it for the world!

Can't wait to see you guys around! Would love to make VCA this year as well! Unfortunately with the new car and baby on the way work has been stuck here in Michigan!

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Wife snapped this shot just outside of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, OH.

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SMOG DOG , who is that. He doesn't own a Viper! Get him out of here!

Congrats Tim, you got a great car!

Going through withdrawal yet Bill!

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SMOG DOG , who is that. He doesn't own a Viper! Get him out of here!

Congrats Tim, you got a great car!

Going through withdrawal yet Bill!

Yes, I am, Frank!! Bitter-sweet time. Really hated to see that car go down the road! Lots of great miles ahead for Tim--- it's in great hands. He said I have visitation rights at Motor City events....I just need CAAP to start rolling...:2tu:

Bill

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960