Coming Soon SRT-10 Big Brakes for Non ABS & ABS with 18" OEM Wheels

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming soon :D

Vipers with OEM 18" wheels will be able to use SRT-10' Calipers front & rear:omg: I have a new rear bracket coming to use SRT-10 calipers on the rear just like the Comp Cpe does.
The new rear will use the 13" OEM front Gen2 rotor, and the SRT rear caliper keeping the system balance, and will provide more BLING for those that use 19"-20" wheels:D
This will give 2 different choices for the rear.:2tu:

Big Brake Dave:drive:

apun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dave,

Will the rears still require a spacer?

Thanks,
Alex

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Alex,

OEM 18" wheels yes, any other 18" wheel ACR, SRT-10, Forgeline, SSR etc no.

This gives a better look for those with bigger & more open wheels.:2tu:

Big Brake Dave :drive:

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Baz,

It will still use OEM Gen2 Front rotors for balance, SRT rears & Gen fronts have the same 42/38mm pistons, but with the 13" rotors less mechanical advantage.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking forward to that Dave, please keep us posted or let me know personally when available. My car has good power on the track, just not the best brakes. Thanks, Kevin

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All big brake upgrades require removing the OEM mounting tabs, which elimitates the OEM e-brake. That's why I have my custom billet E-Brake Kit, see my web site for pictures.

www.davesbigbrakes.com

dave i just looked at your site. very nice. i would like to order your pulley set and a brake kit for my 2000 gts. will you be available on Monday?

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee:D I only got it warm:omg: your parts are on the way, you should have pulleys on Fri:drive:

i would like to thank Dave at Dave's Big Brakes, and Jon at Parts rack for helping with parts for my Viper and their professionalism, and great customer service. thank you guys, i appreciate it very much!

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, when will the new brackets be available?

Hey Pat,

My new SRT-10 Kit for OEM 18" wheels is complete:omg: See the new thread for details:eater: It still takes spacers, but my ET Lugnuts prevent any thread loss:2tu: Now at least SRT-10 F&R calipers can be used on all 4 corners with OEM 18" wheels.:usa:

I'll have production parts about the 16th of July:D parts are on the machine this weekend:headbang:

213.jpg

Big Brake Dave:drive: