Comments on The V10 Nationals

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank Dr. Roof for taking on this task. Job well done. Congrats!!

There were only about 20 cars there. I was disappointed in Viper Nation for not coming out and supporting this event. You should have been there. There must be more than a hundred cars within 200 miles of BG. I made a 1900 mile round trip. You missed a great event.

I would like to thank all who did show. Each and every one of you deserves a standing ovation from me. Cheers to all.

I might have won the SRT10 class, but that was because I was the only car there. Default win. Nick made two passes at 12.42 each and 1Tony1 laid down an exciting run of 12.39. Thanks Tony. I would like to thank Nick, Rick and Mo from TNT for all there help.

I think the Texas boys showed Bowling Green how to really party on Saturday night, at least I did my part. I don’t think downtown BG will ever be the same.

On a side note, if anyone was wondering how the run flats work, well I had a blowout at 80 mph. Heard a loud pop and the dash starting ringing “lo tire”. No loss of control. It was the driver’s side rear. I drove for another 150 miles at 3:00 in the morning Sunday and that lo tire ringing did not stop. Did not go over 60 mph, but it got me home safe in Gonzales. Put a plug in it and drove to Houston. The ringing stopped after about 30 feet of driving after remount. And it looks like it reset it self. I will replace the tire. This SRT10 still amazes me. It’s a great car.

Dean

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With an et around 12.40 I have to ask. Is your car in the "bad valves" group? That seems sub par, especially in comparison to the recent Motor Trend.

OP
OP
C

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We did not try to make a fast run. Still had 30 lbs of air and I asked Tony and Nick to save me some tire for the ride home. Turns out I needed all the tire I had.

Dean

OP
OP
C

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 cars in motor only
4 cars in unlimited
4 cars in mod 2
7 cars in mod 1
1 srt10

That's what I counted I could be off by a few.

Dean

OP
OP
C

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a photo with 1Tony1 making that blazing run of his.

229srtline-thumb.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960