FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[image]http://vca2.viperclub.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2820[/image]

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
it needs to have a ".jpg" at the end of the string. Right Click on the image and select "copy" the properties and then right click "paste" into the image function:

(Add beginning image tag)http://vca2.viperclub.org/gallery/data/500/199viper03_1_.jpg(Add end image tag)

199viper03_1_.jpg

McGuireV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, who wrote the text? Seeing it "hear" first? I'd say you won't see many because they didn't MAKE many and it isn't exactly suited to daily driving. I don't live in a particularly rich city, and I see $125K cars all the time. Not a GTS, either. Oh well.

Still, it's cool, I haven't seen one in the as-delivered unpainted form before now. (Unfortunately there certainly isn't one destined for my garage, LOL...)

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
love the corrective critisim. But you know what...If i can figure a way to place my exhaust tones in the pix...you would be seeing it hear first! but you know what the pix's look great, and i can wait to Get my A$$ in the seat to get some drive time.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, who wrote the text? Seeing it "hear" first? I'd say you won't see many because they didn't MAKE many and it isn't exactly suited to daily driving. I don't live in a particularly rich city, and I see $125K cars all the time. Not a GTS, either. Oh well.

Still, it's cool, I haven't seen one in the as-delivered unpainted form before now. (Unfortunately there certainly isn't one destined for my garage, LOL...)

Jon, where the hell have you been?

McGuireV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, where the hell have you been?

I've mostly been sticking to the local racing boards lately.

I'm afraid I'm turning into one of those guys who mainly comes here looking for useful information. Getting to know "The Management" a little too well has rather soured me on the club side of things, unfortunately.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456