Comp Coupe for sale!

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2003 Comp Coupe available for immediate delivery! We need to move the car ASAP. This car is priced far less than any other on the market! Has 2 sets wheels, 2 sets tires, Team Tech harness, Motech system and 2 Race tech seats. Set up by Archer Racing. Please contact me ASAP as the car needs to move now.

Thank You

\Eric Lee
latham Motors
208-736-7080 :ooo:

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ive been looking.Has this car had track time?If so,how much(track time)?Jacks? A.J.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2003 Comp Coupe available for immediate delivery! We need to move the car ASAP. This car is priced far less than any other on the market!

If the price was so low why the hell didnt you just post it?

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how much ???

....past experience with Mr Viper tells me his low price is still probably above MSRP.......I have bought 10 cars from Woodhouse since my last attempt to purchase from Eric.....

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know where there was a Comp Coupe that last month, not this one above, I was offered for $110,000.00, but it did not include the second set of wheels.

I don't know if the one I speak of is still there or not. PM and I will pass on your e-mail addy to the guy who had it for sale.

He had lot's of photo's, it looks like it has never seen the street, road, or even the driveway, let a lone a track.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So BadVenm are you saying that you passed on a CC because it did not have an extra set of wheels for 110k?

OP
OP
M

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for not posting the price. The link that Nascar Dave posted is the actual car. We will take $117,000 for the car today. Please give me a call if interested.

Thank You

Eric Lee
208-736-7080