Confused about coupe

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the srt and cannot stand the cabin heat. :mad: (soon to go to Chuck :D )In the summer days in traffic it is unbearable!Winter not so bad. What or how are they going to improve the coupe's cabin heat.Since the corsa exhaust will defen you in the srt with top up?

Thank you

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the srt and cannot stand the cabin heat. :mad: (soon to go to Chuck :D )In the summer days in traffic it is unbearable!Winter not so bad. What or how are they going to improve the coupe's cabin heat. Since the corsa exhaust will defen you in the srt with top up? Thank you

The Corsa Track should not deafen you unless you are ultra sensitive. Really, there is virtually little to no drone (that annoying resonance sound) but obviously there IS an increase in the interior db's due to the exhaust's aggressive sound and overall output level. Strangely, if you have the windows open an inch or so this does help rid the cabin of some of that extra volume. However, f you're regularly making business calls in your vehicle or have the need to hear your passenger whisper to you on a regular basis the system may not be for you. Also, if you do remove the cats and/or install headers in addition to having the Track system--watch out, LOUD. I don't suppose the system was "tuned" with these combo mods in mind. Your mileage may vary, good luck.

OP
OP
F

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll my passangers consist of wife ,2yr old son or 5 yr old daughter.So the noise maybe a good thing.

As far as cell phone with the roads around hear forget it it is white knuckles all the time.

thanks

madman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BS. Corsa track IS considerably louder even with stock headers, you get a lot of noise even during the cruising and you will be very happy when you switch off the engine after longer trip. Forget about the radio and longer trips. Unless you race or you'r in hot rods forget about CT. My personal experience.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
madman...if the BS was directed at my post, please reread it as I think you've missed something. Btw, sorry to hear you weren't happy with your Track system, however; most folks from what I've read have been quiet satisfied. Sure is great to have options available.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suggest you move NORTH, where the heat (if there is any) is appreciated! It was clear and dry here today! BUT- ANY HEAT was welcome...woke up to 16 degrees and it currently 40!
PBR
#10 of 50

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth